Zoysia Sod available for Pickup, Delivery or Installation.
- Zoysia’s medium-size blade grows slowly.
- Naturally resistant to chinch bugs.
- Durable with excellent wear tolerance
- Handles cold weather in North Central Florida.
- Growing in popularity.
- Once established, its genetic makeup helps it survive drought conditions.
- May turn brown if it does not receive sufficient water, however will quickly turn green upon irrigation.
Care Instructions for Zoysia:
- Wait to mow the sod until it has begun rooting into your ground.
- Shallow roots take 2-3 weeks with the right preparation.
- Once rooted, best to keep the height between 1-2″.
- Mow every 10-14 days during peak growing season for a lush lawn.
- Water daily for 20-30 minutes to get root establishment.
- Water “as-needed” after Zoysia is established.
- For more detailed tips, we recommend checking out this online lawn guide from The University of Florida IFAS extension.
- 400 sq ft per pallet, approx 120 rectangle pieces
- Delivery and Installation Options Available!
- Call for Pricing! It pays to buy direct!
Reserve Zoysia Pallets for Pickup or Delivery
or Request an Installation Estimate.
Other Sod Options from Grandview: