Argentine Bahia Sod (pasture grass) is available for pickup, delivery or installation.
- Our Bahia sod is a hardy choice, if you’re worried about drought resistance.
- Due to its deep roots, Bahia is often used in sunny areas with little or no irrigation.
- In Florida, Bahia is a common pasture grass, which upon care and maintenance can also provide an attractive lawn.
- Often used for roadsides, ditches and retention ponds to help prevent erosion.
- Argentine grows fast and sprouts seeds which help it spread.
Mowing and Care Instructions
- Mow every 4 to 7 days during peak growing season.
- Keep mowed to 3 to 4″ in height, or less to keep the weeds down.
- For more tips, check out this lawn guide from The University of Florida IFAS extension.
- 400 sq ft per pallet
- Generally takes 1 person 1 to 1.5 hours to lay 1 pallet of grass.
- Delivery and Installation Options Available!
- Call for Pricing! It pays to buy direct!
To Reserve Your Pallets, or
Request an Installation Estimate,
Other Sod Choices from Grandview: