Hardscape Design & Construction
If you can dream it, our team can help design and build a hardscape to match it.
- Patios, sidewalks and driveways
- Pool areas
- Outdoor kitchen and entertainment areas
- Fire pits and pizza ovens
- Ponds and water features
- Gates, fencing and entryways
- Segmental retaining walls, Stackable block and Masonry
Choosing your Material
Pavers have many styles and suit a variety of applications including patios, driveways, sidewalks, around pools and fire pits. From historic to modern, you can be sure there are brick pavers that look right for the job. Pavers are:
- Timeless and durable.
- Cost-effective compared to concrete and other pavements.
- Require little to no maintenance.
- Can be lifted and replaced easily to repair subgrade or underground problems without digging holes or cutting through rough concrete.
- Interlocking paver system is beneficial for more than aesthetic reasons.
Concrete is a great alternative to asphalt paving and many believe it’s more aesthetically pleasing.
- Cheaper to maintain in the long run.
- Requires less frequent maintenance and repair than conventional asphalt.
- Concrete is safer than asphalt, providing better and longer lasting skid resistance than traditional asphalt applications.
- No rutting or potholes occur, and concrete is generally less slippery when wet compared to asphalt.